Amazon Recruitment Bursary
Amazon is looking for talented and motivated prospective Software Development Engineers who will be available to join their Graduate Programme after graduation. Amazon, invites current and prospective first-year students at South African universities in Computer Science and Information Technology degree programmes (including the relevant Engineering programmes). Applicants must see themselves as future developers at one of the world’s leading companies in the field.
, Computer Science
, Information Technology
Who Can Apply
• Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Technology.
• Year level: First or second year.
• Current Gr 12 learners with Mathematics and Physical Science marks of 75% and above
• Current first year students who are consistently obtaining an average of 70% and above.
Which Countries can Apply?
The Amazon Recruitment Bursary will cover the costs (capped) of the following:
• residence/private accommodation
• stationery and books
• a personal computer
Applicants must be willing to commit to working for Amazon for the number of years funded. Applicants must be willing to participate in vacation work and training opportunities at Amazon.
01 April 2021
30 September 2021
Amazon, 8th Avenue, Seattle, Washington, USA