York University offers Global Leader of Tomorrow Scholarships, United World College Scholarships, and International Entrance Scholarships specifically for international students who would like to take a full-time undergraduate degree at University of York.
Who Can Apply
To be considered for International Scholarships & Awards, you must:
• Submit a formal application for undergraduate admission to York University either by the OUAC website or York online application for September entry.
• Be an international student who is required to have a Study Permit to study in Canada.
• Be nominated for the award(s) by your high school. Note that a student can be nominated for more than one award, however only one nominee per school will be considered for each award.
• Be entering directly from high school (no more than two years after graduation) to the first year of a full-time undergraduate degree program in one of the following Faculties: Arts, Media, Performance & Design; Environmental Studies; Glendon; Health; Lassonde School of Engineering; Liberal Arts & Professional Studies; Science; and the Schulich School of Business.
• Possess an excellent academic record (“A” average or equivalent) and have demonstrated leadership through community service or excellence in the arts, sports or other areas of individual achievement.
• Submit required application documentation. Refer to the “Required Supporting Documentation” checklist on the application form
• Specific to York’s United World College Scholarship: You must be enrolled in or must have graduated within the past two years from a United World College to qualify for this scholarship
Which Countries can Apply?
Angola, Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa, Swaziland, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
15 February 2021
York University 4700 Keele Street Toronto, Ontario M3J 1P3